When customers turn to us for their email hosting needs, we take care of everything. Yet, there are still a few details that customers will want to manage themselves—such as adding and removing mailboxes and adjusting spam filtering settings. We have developed a web-based control panel, friendly enough even for users without any in-depth technical knowledge, that puts all of the necessary tools within reach.
From the control panel, customers can manage all of their KD Interactive Hosted Email services—including Hosted Exchange and Hosted Email —from one centralized login. And customers who have purchased a combination of Hosted Exchange and Hosted Email for their users will benefit from being able to manage both services on a per-user basis.
As a Hosted Exchange customer, your control panel allows you to:
- Create and manage mailboxes, distribution lists, and contacts
- Manage mobile messaging
- Manage public folders
- Hex end-users can also perform such tasks as:
* Reset their own passwords
* Access their spam quarantine account
* Access and manage their email settings for mobile devices
* Download their Outlook profile settings
- Manage domain-level tools, such as DNS (optional) and spam filtering settings
- View billing, statistics, and reports
- Set up administrator settings and permissions